MGM Springfield is excited to be opening with enhanced protocols for guest and employee heath and a safety through our Seven-Point Safety Plan. Additionally, we have enhanced the guest experience with technological enhancements. While we are eager to welcome you back, please be aware that occupancy restrictions will be in place to maintain a safe environment.
Masks are required for all guests inside public spaces at all MGM Resorts properties across the United States.
Please note, following guidelines set forth by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission, MGM Springfield will implement the following health and safety protocols.
- Guests are required to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth.
- Social distancing will be expected.
- Bars and nightclubs will be closed.
- Beverages may be consumed only when seated and actively engaged in gambling, or in restaurants. Guests are not allowed to carry or drink beverages while moving about the gaming area.
- The casino will operate at reduced capacity and possibly for limited hours. For planning purposes, check the casino’s website and social media, or call the casino for inquiries regarding capacity levels.
In addition, the Governor’s guidelines for the Phase 3 opening of businesses apply, including:
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay home. See https://www.mass.gov/info-details/about-covid-19 for symptoms.
- Visitors traveling from states other than New England, New York, and New jersey are expected to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Practice social distancing and frequent handwashing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Governor Baker has issued new rules requiring out-of-state travelers entering Massachusetts and Massachusetts residents returning home to quarantine for 14 days or show that they have a negative COVID-19 test if they are coming from anywhere except lower risk states. Violations carry a $500 daily fine.